Friday, December 14, 2007

LATEST NEWS

I am not engaged to Yuvraj: Deepika

First, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and now his teammate Yuvraj Singh.
Budding actress Deepika Padukone is quite fed up and says reports about her

engagement with Yuvraj are not true.


"Please...this is the strangest thing I have heard, so far," said Deepika.


The actress was in the capital as she was declared the new brand ambassador of

Swiss watch brand Tissot.


Deepika, who is the daughter of former world badminton champion Prakash Padukone,

said sports to de-stress her: "I am very closely associated with sports. I have played

games like badminton, basketball, tennis, throwball and baseball.


""My favourite sport is swimming however, any type of sport de-stresses me. It takes my mind off work and makes me feel relaxed," Padukone told IANS.


The newcomer struck fame with her debut film Om Shanti Om opposite Shah Rukh Khan.


However, she denies being bogged down by any kind of pressure of meeting expectations while picking up projects or in her upcoming movies.


"No there is no such pressure on me! Dad taught me to enjoy my work and till the time I do so I will face the camera merrily.


Deepika also has Siddharth Anand's next in her kitty where she is paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor

No comments: