Friday, January 9, 2009

Aamir says he is charmed by SRK


Recently Aamir Khan said that he has no qualms about working with Shah Rukh, however, King Khan is “scared” to work with him. He also talked about his movies, ambition and the ‘perfectionist, control-freak’ tag that trails him whatever he does.

Aamir said, “I'm not a control freak. I'm realistic about my limits. When I act in a film, it's the director who is the boss. It's not my responsibility to control the film. But I'm always there if the director wants any help or suggestion. I just go with the flow.”

On being asked about his relationship with King Khan he replied that Shah Rukh Khan talks really big but he's a charming guy. He has no hesitation in saying that he is charmed by SRK.

It's just that media takes an extreme stand; it pits us as either enemies or as best friends. As for all our back-and-forth talks, it just shows that both of us have a good sense of humour.

No comments: